Like, I believe, every programmer, I own my own projects, that I call my toys, in which I invest time to experiment with new technologies or reinforce the knowledge I already have.
Online toys (published)
- Cyberx Password Generator – chrome extension for password generation. Here there are further information.
- Cyberx Content Matching – chrome extension that allows to check if a string is present in the content of a list of URLs. Here there are further information.
Java + React (TypeScript)
- OSDentStudio back-end – the back-end side of dental office manager application. Go to source code.
- OSDentStudio front-end – the fornt-end side of dental office manager application. Go to source code.
Java + React (TypeScript)
- MicroJobs back-end – Micro Jobs is a small platform that allows users to offer or to request services in return for money. This is the fornt-end side. Go to source code.
- MicroJobs font-end – the fornt-end side of MicroJobs. Go to source code.
Rust + React (TypeScript)
- AtenaDB – search engine intended for headhunters to help them search for the best candidate for the job vacancies they are working on. Project website: www.atenadb.com.
- Dev-Board – kanbanflow project management application implemented in Rust and React.
- todo-list-react – a to do list implemented in React with user registration/authentication;
- todo-list-node – the server side implemented using Node.js of the SPA to do list;
Spring Boot (Java) + Angular (TypeScript)
- JLock – java library that allows you to prevent more than one instance of an application from running at the same time;
- q-manager-core – a questionnaire manager implemented in java (Spring Boot and hibernate);
- q-manager-console – software application implemented in java using q-manager-core; allows you to create and manage questionnaires from the command line;
- bus-line-manager – bus line manager implemented in java (Spring boot, hibernate, Postgres, GraphQL);
- horoscope – a digital oracle implemented in java which has the function of making forecasts, in theory, cheerful (Spring boot, hibernate, mysql);
- t-bot – quite complex project consisting of several modules, born with the aim of mainly managing RSS bots (Angular, Spring boot, hibernate);
- memorize – video game implemented in java using AWT and Swing;
Laravel ( PHP)
- laratweet – twitter-like software application written in PHP using the laravel framework;
- a-space-odyssey – video game prototype created a long time ago written in JS;
All of my software toys are collected here.